At OxyProxy, “personal information” refers to any data that identifies you directly, such as your name, email address, or billing information, or data that can be reasonably associated with you, like an account ID or IP address. We always inform you about the personal information we gather. Refer to each product’s Privacy Notice for detailed specifics.
Any other type of information is deemed “non-personal information.”
If we blend your personal data with non-personal information, we will categorize the amalgamation as personal information. If we eradicate all personal data from a dataset, the remaining information is non-personal.
How do we acquire your information?
We obtain data about you:
- When you provide it to us voluntarily (for instance, when you opt to send us crash reports),
- When we gather it automatically via our products and services,
- When we endeavor to learn more about you based on the data you have given us (e.g., using your IP address to tailor language for some of our services).
What do we do with your information?
We use your data in the ways you have authorized us to. Generally, your information helps us enhance our products and services for you.
When do we share your information?
We disclose your information:
- When legally required. We abide by the law when we receive governmental requests or those related to a lawsuit regarding your data. We will inform you when such requests are made unless we’re legally restrained from doing so. We only disclose your data if we sincerely believe that the law necessitates it. This policy doesn’t aim to restrict any legal defenses or objections you might have to a third party’s request to disclose your information.
- When necessary to avert harm. We only share your information under the good faith belief that it’s crucial to protect the rights, property, or safety of you, our other users, or the public.
How do we protect and store your personal data?
We are dedicated to safeguarding your personal information. We employ physical, business, and technical security measures. In case of a security breach, we will alert you so that you can take appropriate measures.
We only retain your personal data as long as it serves the purpose we collected it for. Once it’s no longer needed, we destroy it unless we are legally obligated to retain it.
We may occasionally update this policy and our notices, which will be posted online. For substantive changes, we will make an announcement through OxyProxy’s standard channels, such as blog posts and forums. Your continued use of our services implies your consent to any changes.